10% Military discount available for Nightly Rate with payment in cash.
We are currently accepting Reservations for the 2018 Camping Season.
Reservations must be made over the phone or in person. To confirm a reservation, you can charge the deposit on your credit card or send in a deposit. We require a non refundable first nights deposit for reservations.
Summer weekend reservations require a 2 night base rate non refundable deposit. Email inquiries regarding availability are welcome, and we can let you know what is available, but we do not take reservations online.
Reservations and deposits are non-transferable. If you have a reservation, and any information you provided has changed (# in party, visitors, etc.), please notify us well in advance of your arrival, so we can update your reservation and approve any changes. We will do our best to accommodate all of our guests needs.
Guests with reservations who have not notified us of changes prior to arrival may be denied extra people or visitors that were not pre approved.
Tent Camping ~
Our Tent Loop opens for Tent Camping beginning May 25, 2017, and remains open through Labor Day Weekend.
Tent campers may stay up to 6 nights.
Cancellation Policy ~ Reservation deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please call or email if you have any questions.
Campground Rules & Policies
A note about our rules...
All campgrounds have rules. Not all campgrounds enforce their rules. WE DO. 10 o'clock means 10 o'clock and 5 mph means 5 mph. We have children here! This is a campground and RV park for guests who prefer a peaceful camping experience. One where you can hear the rustle of the leaves in the breeze. One where nobody has loud music during the day or is partying at night. This is a place for guests who respect all of the pet rules. If this type of camping does not appeal to you, you can save a lot of time and trouble by choosing another campground where you can enjoy your style of camping. We strive to provide a nice quiet campground experience for all of our guests to enjoy. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.
This locally owned commercial park is operated to provide quality recreation RV and camping services to families and individuals. Only registered persons and vehicles are permitted to enter the camping areas. The person who registers for any campsite must agree on behalf of all persons covered that these policies will be followed. Always use caution and care appropriate to our natural settings. Carry a flashlight or lantern after dark.
Check-in from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Cabin Check-In is 3pm or later.
- Check-out or re-register by 12:00 noon.
Pre-arrange any early or late check-in or late check-out to avoid reservation conflicts; we have no stand by parking.
- Noise ~ Make sure your audio, video, vocal, or instrumental entertainment does not disturb neighbors at any time, even if you don't have neighbors.
- Quiet hour is 10:00 pm.
- Visitors are $5.00 per person plus tax.
- Pre-arrange expected visitors on your reservation guest list
- Visitors must register and pay upon arrival.
- Visitors will be turned away if they are not on the reservation guest list
- Visitor Parking is next to the office unless prior arrangements are made for on site parking.
- Visitors may stay until 9pm
- Children are the responsibility of their parents at all times, should be with them after 9:00 pm, and never left alone at the park; those under 7 should always be accompanied outside their campsites.
- Sidewalk chalk...Sidewalk chalk may be used at the playground sidewalk only.
- Dogs are welcome... if they are leashed at all times, in camp as well as out, attended,and quiet. Don't bring aggressive dogs. Do not leave your dog alone. Whether walking or at camp, pick up and dispose of droppings promptly. Do not use park laundries, sinks or showers for pets or pet articles. We will not tolerate disregard of these policies.
- Remind your party to place beverage containers, candy wrappers, etc. in trash cans located in or near most facilities...help teach kids not to litter.
- Seal your garbage (campsite generated trash only) in plastic bags (available free at office) and deposit in dumpster. Keep your broken furniture, boxes, and packaging for disposal at home. Dishwater (gray water) must be drained at sewer site or dump station...not on the ground or in the bushes.
- Park RV's, cars, and trucks only on parking pads.
- Utility connections may be used only with proper cords, hoses, and adapters in good repair. Cleanup and repair due to careless use will be charged.
- Stay out of undergrowth areas surrounding campsites.
- Inquire before setup if uncertain.
- Don't nail anything to trees, string ropes or lines, move fireplaces, or move tables out of sites.
- Campfires are permitted only in the rings provided unless ban is posted. Keep fires small and never leave them unattended. Bring local firewood or buy it at office;Do not burn anything but actual firewood. We do not allow the burning of pallets or any type construction material.
scavenging deadfall is not allowed.
Let us know if you need help starting your fire :)
- Lost and found ~ Report, turn in, or claim items at office. Never enter or remove any article from another site. "Finders-keepers" does not apply.
- Reservations are recommended. A deposit is required.
Check above chart for rates and cancellation policy.
- Swimming ~ No lifeguard on duty. Children under 14 must be accompanied by adult; no food, glass, or tobacco. Shower with soap before swimming. Heed posted rules.
- Motor vehicles ~ operation is restricted to licensed operators
- Non-powered bikes, skateboards, etc., may be used only during daylight unless lighted.
- All must be operated only on roads, follow posted speed limits, directions, and rules at all times; stay off grass, walks, and trails, and out of buildings and entryways. Washing, servicing, or repair is not allowed.
- Prohibited ~ All fireworks, display or use of any weapon, scavenging; trespass in other sites (occupied or not); chopping, cutting, or removal of any plant, tree, or equipment; metal detecting or digging for any purpose; drones; adjusting, modifying, or tampering with any equipment, facility, or utility; damaging or defacing any park property by any means, soliciting, for any purpose.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or evict without refund any whose behavior is unlawful, socially offensive or menacing to others, or any who willfully disregard these policies. Law enforcement will be called in the event of any unlawful activity. Any crime against park personnel or property will be prosecuted. Park users agree upon registration to hold the park, owners, and staff harmless for accident, injury, or loss from any cause.